Friday, July 31, 2009

Five Coupon Inserts in Sunday Paper 8-2-09

I believe the title says it all, but heads up for extra coupons this Sunday. The last few weeks, there have only been two inserts! If you want to purchase extra papers (or your first one), at last check the Sunday paper was only 99 cents at the Drug Mart on Hamilton Road.
I'm going to have a difficult time sleeping Saturday night anticipating all those coupons!

Remember, if you get the Sunday paper and don't use the coupon inserts, please let me know and I'll come pick them up from you! I'm not going to post my phone number here, but if you send me an email with your number, I can call you.

Or, you can mail extra coupons (Smart Source, Red Plum, P&G booklets) to: Linda Meikle, PO Box 309, New Albany, OH 43054.

Thanks ahead of time. Good luck!
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail:
pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: