Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Walgreens Is Having BIG School Supply Sale

(Photo Walgreens website)
My husband says he doesn't need any more pens, markers, or pencils! This posting is especially for my classmates at Bohecker College. By the time we're back in class, this sale will be over.

Through Saturday, July 18, 2009, all Walgreens' stores in the Columbus area have pens, paper, notepads, pencils, mechanical pencils, and more for 9 cents to 19 cents to 49 cents. I found it difficult to find the specific items listed on the front of the Walgreens flier tonight, but when I did find the sale items, they had full shelves, so they must be restocking nightly. If you can't find the sale items, (I think they hide them), please ask. I've found the employees in the New Albany Walgreens to always be very helpful.

I may stock up on some of the best deals and bring them to school on Monday. I'll ask for whatever it ends up costing me which won't be more than 10-cents to 25-cents each. If no one wants anything, I'm sure I'll use it eventually.

CVS has good deals too, but you have to accept store credit and re-spend your money. Too much bother for me.

Okay, hope you can get out and about to check the great deals at Walgreens before Sunday. (They didn't pay me to say that.)

~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: