Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coupon for Free Organic Santa Cruz juice

(photo Santa Cruz website)
Click the link, and for this one, you can print as many coupons as you like. (For some reason I got a second blank page that used up my ink, so check with one or two at first.)

Kroger sells this organic juice in the organic department, not with the regular juice. Kroger has it on sale this week 4/$5 (1.24 each) and with the 75 cent coupon doubling as Kroger always does, this is free. I got three bottles last night and hope to get a couple more on Thursday. Because this sale and coupons have been going all week, you might find the shelf empty. Don't blame me, I only got three so far. ha ha

This sale will end on Sunday, July 26, 2009.

Anyway, here is the link to print the coupon(s) and good luck.

Happy couponing!
~Linda


HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: