Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coupon Dad Website, Plus I Have Free Country Crock

I'm a bit behind today due to travel to Akron for clinicals this weekend. But, here's a link I'd encourage each of you to save to your favorites. (Or, it's an easy one to remember!). It's coupondad.net or HERE.

As I post additonal articles, this one will go down the list and you might miss it, so if you see anything you like that I post, please save it where you can find it again.

I already printed out several really good coupons from www.coupondad.net that I haven't found other places like, Morning Star Farms, $1 off one box of Cheerios (good Giant Eagle sale this week, I think), and .60 off Jell-O-Gelatin or Pudding Snack.

Also, with the current coupons I already had, I was able to get Country Crock Margarine FREE at Meijer's this week. I currently have 13 containers that I need to give away. Please email your request to pantry309@yahoo.com and pass this on to others.

It looks like my sister's favorite Land-O-Lakes Butter may be free or almost so at Meijer's this week with this week's .55 coupon in the Sunday paper. Remember, you can only get two at a time to double at Meijer, but I just make it two transactions for four items - and go back later for more if I want it.

Also, I'm pretty sure Crest toothpaste will be free at Kroger with today's coupon.

Don't forget to 'favorite' coupondad.net and check out his coupon site.

Happy Freebies this week!
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: