Saturday, July 04, 2009

K-Mart Double Coupons Good Deals Link

I haven't checked with Columbus, Ohio, K-Mart because those employees seem to never know anything until the moment it's time to start the double coupons, but if the current blogger news holds true, I plan to be at K-Mart by 0800 in the morning (July 5, 2009) for these good deals with my stash of $1 and $2 coupons. There are at least 10 items I expect to get FREE with my coupons (provided the shelves are not already cleaned out!).

If my good luck holds out, I plan to HIDE some items while I go back for hubby (who doesn't get up early unless the Iditarod Sled Race is running) because K-Mart has a limit on how many coupons you can use at one time. I wish my sister (Sandy) was here because she always knows the best places to hide items until one can come back for them.

The link to check out the list is HERE.

Included on my FREE search through the store will be DelMonte Fruit Chillers, Juicy Juice drink, Peter Pan Peanut Butter, Pantene shampoo, Huggies Wipes, Aveeno Body lotion, Bic Razors, and Visine eye drops.

Happy shopping to all.
Wish me good luck!
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: