Friday, July 10, 2009

Another link for freee food and free stuff. Help Needed

First, I want to thank those who have offered support and encouragement for Pantry 309!!! All your comments and e-mail mean more to me than you know.

Hubby and I are working on upgrading this website so people can click and click their grocery requests to me, and others have offered to help me improve the web page in other areas too.

Hubby suggests that a lot of people who need grocery items are not computer literate, so we're thinking of ways to reach those folks. If you know of someone who would appreciate some extra of the things I have listed on the left-hand side of this page (more coming!), please let me know by e-mail. Pantry 309 is for anyone including YOU.

BTW, I've had no mail at the Pantry 309 address: pantry309@yahoo.com Feel free to send me a note there. I can check that e-mail with my new i-Phone, and I do that quite often.

We're also mulling the idea to offer a copy of my book, Dusty Angels and Old Diaries, to anyone who makes a contribution to the Pantry 309 effort. (If you already have my book, maybe you'd like to pass it on.) You can contribute more food, ideas, computer technology, shelving, or your coupons you don't use.

Another helping idea is to buy the Sunday paper and donate the Smart Source, Red Plum, P&G, and any other Sunday coupons that come with the paper to Pantry 309. This can be done from anyplace in the USA. Most inserts are pretty much alike. Mail contributions can be sent to Linda Meikle, PO 309, New Albany, OH 43054. (Hubby says he can't think of any reason not to list the PO address on the blog.)

My sitemeter indicates that few are actually finding this site. (Today I've had only four hits.) I've ordered some business cards from Vista Print (free) to pass out. They should be here next week. Sometimes I wonder if anybody reads this blog, but I'm sure more people do than I 'see' on my sitemeter.

Okay, here's a neat website for good deals, free meals and other free stuff. Enjoy.
Have a great weekend.

Us couponers are looking forward to an exciting coupon Sunday with all the coupon inserts after a dry Sunday last week.

Good Stuff, Free Stuff Link HERE

Coupon 309 Mama,
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: