Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Have Extra Coupons...

As I cut out the most recent coupons tonight, I realized that I have extra coupons of things I won't be buying this week. If you could use any of these, please email me with your address, and I'll mail them to you. (If you're at Bohecker, ask me to bring them to you there on Monday.)

Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection product 1.25 Expires 8-9-09. When these are on sale at Kroger or Giant Eagle, they are free.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. $1.25 off any one (any size). Sales make this free too. Expires Sept. 20, 2009.

I have coupons for FREE Ideal 50ct packet of Ideal Sweetener. (Several coupons) Expires 11-08-09.

Pert Plus for Men. Save $1.50 on any one size (even trial sizes if the store isn't grumpy about it). Sometimes Walgreens or CVS has them on sale. Expires 8-3-09

Also, any Pert Plus $1.00 coupon.

I might have coupons for $1.00 off ONE package of Quaker granola bars. They are usually for TWO packages. If I don't use them, I'll have extra. Must use with good sales for best deal. Several expiration dates.

I have more, but it's very late and I'm very, very tired. Hopefully these will help someone. Even better if it's someone I really, really, like. LOL (Just kidding. I love you all!)

Waiting for you e-mails...
~Linda

E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com


HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: