Monday, July 06, 2009

New Ways To Make Money With Coupons

My husband saves all his receipts for me these days. He knows that I search the printing on each one for websites to do a little survey to enter a contest for cash or prizes. The main ones we use are Meijer, Walgreens (when it shows up), Wendys, Bob Evans, Home Depot, KFC, Friendlys, and others. Sometimes I pick the receipts up from the parking lot and take the survey for cash prices! If you're going to be on the computer anyway, why not add a little luck to your day. Caution: Most are only good for 48 hours.

BTW, I sent an e-mail to K-Mart explaining why their complicated, restrictive, coupon policies are turning shoppers away. It was when I entered the contest listed at the bottom of my receipt from Sunday that I was able to list my complaints. I usually give the store the best of numbers for obvious reasons (I want to win!), but because I felt it was true this time, I listed the numbers for 'extremely dissatisfied" with some aspects of K-Mart and immediately got a response asking why I was 'extremely dissatisfied'. We'll see if anyone responds.

Giant Eagle starts their new sale week on Thursday, so by tomorrow evening I should have some information of good deals there this week. At least some links where that information is posted.

School is harder now. Tests are frequent. Quizzes come along every day. Papers are due several at a time. The classrooms are very cold making my joints hurt all the time. I'm feeling my age and more! It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the mornings.

On the other hand, I think all the professors are great and try just as hard as I do. I love the challenges of learning and striving for perfection. lol

I'm still shouting, "Bring It On!" and dreaming of the day I get my RN license!

Happy New Week of Good Deals & Free Meals,
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com and http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: