Sunday, August 02, 2009

Free baby food BEECH-NUT Coupons in Smart Source 8-2-09


(Photo credit HERE)
Correction, there were four coupon inserts in today's paper (not five as originally posted), but the coupon savings total almost $400!
There are three coupons in the Smart Source insert (8-2-09) for BEECH-NUT baby food. (At least in the Columbus, Ohio, paper.) You can get a free jar of Beech-Nut Stage 3 Homestyle Fruit and/or use a coupon for a B1G1 (buy one, get one free) of a Lets Grow product. And, there is a $2.00 coupon off any 16 BEECH-NUT Stage 2 jars. These expire 12.31.09.
For those who get the Sunday paper (anywhere in the USA), if you haven't saved a good link showing the current store sales for this week's coupons, you can go HERE and select the grocery store in your area.
Don't forget to click the link on this blog (upper left hand corner of the home page) for Pantry 309 and scroll down to see the most recent additions to my FREE grocery items. All you need to do is e-mail me a wishlist of those items that you can use to pantry309@yahoo.com along with a contact number or e-mail address.
(The address is wordsofwisdom.blogspot.com because I already had that blog set up for something else and changed it to the site where I list all the items I have to offer in Pantry 309.)
I was right, I didn't sleep well last night. I kept getting up to see if my papers were here because it was raining and I didn't want them to get wet. I need not have worried. My carrier wrapped them in plastic bags that kept them nice and cozy dry! Thanks, Nikki and Kevin!
Happy Back-to-School Shopping!
~Linda
HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail:
pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: