Thursday, August 27, 2009

Barilla Pasta - Best Deal at Giant Eagle This Week

Sunday's paper (8-23-09) had a coupon in the Smart Source OR Red Plum for $1/2 ($1 off two) boxes of Barilla Piccolini. This week (8/20/89 - 8/26/09) Giant Eagle has all types of Brailla Pasta and Spaghetti on sale 10/$10. (You don't have to get 10 for the $1 each price.)

With the coupon, that's only 50 cents a box. Even though it doesn't list the spaghetti on the coupon, I ran it through tonight and it accepted the coupon for Barilla Piccolini. So, I got a total of six boxes (different kinds) for $3.

For those who don't have coupons, I do have a few extra so if you will email me, I'll send you some coupons. But hurry, this deal ends soon.

Also, if you have dogs and use Purina Chef Michael's dog food, I have a few coupons for $3 off one bag. I saw a sale last week for $3.50 a bag, but haven't found one this week. Even if not on sale, it only costs $1 a bag with the coupon. Sheba just loves it! I got several bags for 50 cents each last week!!!!!!!

I'm horribly busy with end-of-term papers and study for tests, but if you will send your e-mails to pantry309@yahoo.com I will get it immediately on my iPhone and will respond ASAP.

Take Care and Have a Great Weekend,
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: