Friday, August 14, 2009

Pantry 309 Offering More - and Could Offer More If...

I'm offering extra coupons for you to use with your favorite grocery items, and I will train others on how to shop and save with coupons when requested.

The extra coupons come in real handy when you see something you like on sale, and you have a coupon to go with it. With extra coupons, you can buy more than one of that item - one for each extra coupon that you have!

The link for the Inventory Page now includes those items that I have extra coupons for. Please feel free to e-mail me with your request for extra coupons. If I still have them, I'd love to share with you.

The FREE grocery items are still available, but in limited quantities due to my heavy school schedule and less time for shopping right now.

(If anyone is reading this who is retired or has extra time to devote to shopping for me, I'll give you my shopping list, coupons, and shopping money to pick up my great deals. If you know someone who might be interesting in assisting with Pantry 309 in this way, please let them know about our need.)

You can request items from the Inventory List and/or extra coupons to combine with coupons you gleaned from the Sunday paper to help you save even more on your grocery bill.

Remember, the email address for groceries, coupons, or training is: pantry309@yahoo.com

Have a wonderful weekend,
~Linda

PS: MENTOS coupons are back! It makes them FREE when on sale for 99-cents!

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: