Thursday, June 04, 2009

Kroger In New Albany (Ohio) Has Triple Coupons NOW

I'm on the phone with the New Albany (Ohio) Kroger Grocery Store, and the manager says they started triple coupons this morning! (Thursday, June 4, 2009)

That after telling me in person last night that they had no plans to do so. Urrrrr

Anyway, grab those coupons and run.

I'm on HOLD while she goes out to read her sign to see how long this will last.

Okay, she's back. She says this will go until.....She says the sign doesn't say!!!!!

She's looking someplace else and talking to herself a lot....ta ta ta dee dee dee.

"I don't know why they don't have anything saying how long this will last," she says.

"It's a miscommunication error," she says explaining why she doesn't know anything.

I'll be out of town on Friday, so anyone who reads this will need to call and ask a manager how long this will last. Sorry!

If someone (like Buffy) would kindly update us for when I get back in town, that would be great.

Happy Triples!
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda and everyone else out there! I believe the triples go through Sunday! Happy shopping!

Buffy