Saturday, June 06, 2009

I Have Extra Coupons For These Items

If you want some, please e-mail me ASAP bestnurse@usa.com (from your email, please), or call if you have my number. If I don't respond, I didn't get it.

I have used all I need, and they will expire soon. I have at least six coupons of most listed here.

V8 Fusion Juice $1/1 ($1 off one) I have several coupons for this juice.

FREE Marcal bath tissue and paper towels. I can't find the singles anywhere. I looked at Family Dollar and Dollar General and K-Mart. Exp 6/30. I'll share if you find it!!!!!

Claussen Pickles .75/1 (This doubles) *Found on sale at Kroger for $3 each. I have 10 coupons!

Mustard coupons .50/1 (Doubled = free when on sale
.
A-1 Sauce $2/1. ($2 off each bottle) I have eight of these. Expire 6/10

Hellman Mayo .50/1 (This doubles) Expires 8/9. Seven coupons.

Reach FLoss $1/1 Free when on sale

Hefty Trash bags. $1/1 Expires 7/31

Happy Savings!
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: