Thursday, June 04, 2009

Free Angel Soft TP at Giant Eagle

I'm trying to stay ahead of the game, but school is really time-consuming right now! A quick check of Giant Eagle (Columbus, Ohio), starting tomorrow, Thursday, June 4, shows free Angel Soft bath tissue with the coupon from 4/19 Red Plum that was in the Sunday paper. (50 cent coupon doubles at GE, and the TP costs $10/10. You do not have to buy 10 rolls!). I may have some extra coupons to share, but honestly I'd have to look, and tonight I'm too bushed and really, really tired.

For a link on GE specials for the week, June 4-10, please click this link HERE.

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail. I'll take first come - first served.

Before you click to the GE link, if you haven't already gotten it by e-mail, check out my posting titled, Fly Under The Radar over at my other blog, http://dustyangels.blogspot.com

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: