Thursday, May 28, 2009

PS Regarding Columbus Round-Up From Buffy and My Shopping List

Buffy sent a PS that I'm passing on to you regarding a couple things in her round-up from yesterday.

Also, I just went to the Meijer website and printed out several in-store coupons to add with my manufacture coupons for Meijer savings. I'm headed over there to find double savings on Ragu Pasta Sauce, Knorr Rice Sides, 100 calorie Pack Oreo cookies, Ritz Crackers, Miracle Whip, Lipton Tea (for my daughter-in-law), Clorox Wipes, Meijer Organics Bread (will try it out), and possibly Del Monte Fruit Chillers.

Here's Buffy's PS... When I sent yesterday's email, I forgot to add the coupon needed for the Mars candy deal! Its a B1G1 Free coupon from the 5/17 RP. So on sale for $.33- B1G1 free= $.33/2 or $.17 each! Also, Mentos gum is on sale at Kroger for $1.11- $.55/1 (5/3 SS)= $.01 Buffy

Any questions, please ask. If you are STILL having trouble, I'll volunteer to go shopping with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (these are smiles...)

Happy Shopping,
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: