Thursday, May 14, 2009

New! Weekly Updates

I believe I have a little following of those who would like to know what the local weekly specials are that go along with that week's coupons. With that in mind, I'll try to post for the three grocery stores that I usually shop. Keep in mind each store has its own weekly schedule, so you'll have to check here on Sunday for Kroger and Meijer who start their new weekly sales on Sunday and Monday respectfully. And, on Wednesdays for Giant Eagle who starts their new sales each Thursday. If I get some favorable response, I'll take the time to post these for you.

Don't forget you can email me with your weekly coupon requests to my email listed at the end of each posting. I already got one request for this week. It's so exciting to share!

Happy shopping!

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

2 comments:

Heather said...

Linda, thanks for sharing your time, expertise, and coupons!

The Cat's Meow said...

Thanks for the coupons!!! I wish here in Tampa we had such good stores as you. Food store we have is 3 Publix and 1 Sweetbay and that store stinks. I still get good deals and am always happy when I can save money. I've been trying to make a menu to go along with things on sale.
Happy saving!!!