Friday, April 09, 2010

Triple Coupons Going On At Columbus Kroger's Now

Through Sunday, April 11, 2010, Kroger stores here in Columbus, Ohio, will triple coupons up to 50-cents.

According to my coupon spies, there are no exceptional FREE deals to be found so far. But, the word is that you can get some 'great deals" with those 25-cent, 35-cent, and 50-cent coupons.

I'm under the weather with a miserable spring cold, so haven't ventured out since I got home from work.

For any of you die-hard plant-lovers in the area, a freeze warning is posting for some outlying areas, so bring out the sheets and cover up the tender plants. I've brought my Morning Glory seedlings into the house for the weekend.

Have a toasty weekend!
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com or bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: