Saturday, April 24, 2010

Good Coupons Sunday, April 25, 2010, in Smart Source

You can go online to see the previews, but my coupon fairy has given me a heads-up that we will have some quality coupons in this Sunday's paper, April 25.

Eventually, these coupons will provide for free Small Steps tissue, Band-aids, Mentos, Colgate, Hershey's Bliss, Irish Spring, Palmolive, CapriSun, Ensure, Red Baron Pizza, Archway cookies, to name a few of my favs.

You can't go wrong getting the paper with the Smart Source and Red Plum this time.

There are websites where you can view a list of all the upcoming coupons. I've posted these links before, but you can also Google it.

Enjoy a beautiful summer day and those friends in the southern states, keep your eye to the sky. I hear you may be in for some strong storms.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
Email: pantry309@yahoo.com or bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: