Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Deal DelMonte Coupon April 11, 2010

First, if anyone knows of 75-cent Colgate coupon dates/insert, please let me know. GE has it on sale, but I can't find those coupons. Some mentioned in their blogs that it's been a long time since we had 75-cent off, but I thought we had some not too long ago. Thanks!

The best coupon deal that I found in today's paper is the DelMonte cans of fruit coupon for 40-cents off. Today is the last day of triple coupons at Kroger, but DelMonte fruit isn't on sale. The price is $1.38 a can, but even so, you can pick up a can of peaches, pears or fruit cocktail for 18-cents with the coupon! It says sugar-free, but the coupon will take with any. I already tried, and it worked.

Does anyone know of a better deal on DelMonte fruit before I use all my coupons at Kroger?

If so, email me at pantry309@yahoo so I'll get the message on my iPhone. Thanks twice!

Hubby is waiting! Gotta run for now.

Happy Sunday after Easter!
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com or bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: