Sunday, December 06, 2009

Updating for Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today's Sunday paper had Smart Source and Red Plum inserts, but I didn't see any really good coupons that I use. That's not to say I wasn't happy to get those inserts because sometimes a really great deal comes along that I wasn't expecting, and I'm ready with my coupons!!!!

This week, I'm cutting out Jim's favorite margarine coupon, and Colgate toothpaste for 75 cents that doubles for free toothpaste every few weeks around here.

Mostly, I'm staying pretty busy finishing up the last few weeks of school while combining Christmas, Jim's birthday, two 'grandchildren' birthdays, and the birthday of my oldest son. All this with only a few spare pennies in my pocket.

I've applied to work (as an LPN) over the school break in order to make ends meet until I can get a good RN job within about three months! In order to do that, I have to update my resume and find the job I want to apply for! At this point, I'm open to any offers including Columbus, Ohio; Portland, Oregon, (oldest son); Florida (little sister); or Tennessee (near youngest son and favorite place to live!).

I know this isn't about coupons, but life is life, and it all makes the circle in time.

If Buffy does a weekly local posting, I'll post it here for all to enjoy.

Keep warm and stay happy,
~Linda


HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

1 comment:

The Cat's Meow said...

Hi guys
Iam not up todate on couponing like most of ya so you might already know about this site but here it is anyway, http://www.sundaycouponpreview.com/ I liked the widget.