Sunday, December 20, 2009

No Coupon Inserts Dec. 20 & 29, 2009

I should have read my own schedule hanging next to the computer, but I was so sure that this wasn't December 20, and we WOULD get coupon inserts this weekend, that I collected a half dozen 'empty' ad bags from my secret collection place yesterday, AND jumped up early this morning to retrieve the Sunday paper(s)!

Boo Hoo-Hoo-Hoo. Father Time has crept up on me and ran on ahead!

Ha ha ha. It's already Ho Ho Ho time!

Well, for those who are still reading this, there is one $5 coupon in the USA Weekend that goes toward selected Hasbro games such as Monopoly, Clue, Sorry Sliders, and Pictureka. It's good until January 31, 2010. If anyone is interested. I have a few extra. Please e-mail me if you would like some of those.

Here's the
LINK for the 2010 Red Plum, Smart Source and P&G Coupon Insert Schedule. I've already printed it out and have it beside my computer for future reference.

I think I should go back to bed now! We have a checkerboard mix of snow and ice on the ground. Great for hiding tiny field mice, but no fun for making mean snowballs or building carrot-nosed snowmen.

I can't find the two 2010 calendars I bought for the New Year, nor can I find the winter stationary I bought for my Christmas Letter! (The Christmas Letter is written.) I'm usually so organized with a place for everything, and everything in it's place. It seems all my 'places for everything' have run away and hid on me.

Ho Ho Ho, Happy what-ever-you're-doing-today,

~Linda


HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com or bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: