Monday, December 14, 2009

More Whitman's Coupons and All Detergent Coupons

I just checked, and I have at least five $2 Whitman's coupons to combine with the $4.99 sale at Drug Mart (making the sale price only $2.99). I also have many extra $1 off coupons for the Russell Stover Private Reserve boxed chocolates. They cost a little more, so I didn't get any. These are still excellent buys!

Also, note the $2 coupons off on All detergent. Sometimes they are on sale for $2.99 at Kroger. I've given out some coupons, but still have a couple extra if someone wants them, please ask. (The classmate who requested these have alredy been sent back for you.) In the past, I've purchased the detergent when it was on sale and given it away for free. But now I'm trying to teach YOU how to fish. (Smile)

Happy Fishing,
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: