Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Have Extra Coupons From Five Inserts 9-13-09

The week that we got five coupon inserts in the Sunday paper (9-13-09), we left on a few days vacation, so I didn't cut out very many coupons. If you still have your inserts and see any coupons that you want, please let me know at my e-mail pantry309@yahoo.com . This week you could have gotten Tuna for $.09 after the coupon doubled, but I think you can get it at that price at Meijer everyday. Problem is you can only check out two at a time there. LOL

The Smart Source insert with the picture of a mouse on it (dated 9-13-09) has several good coupons. (Go figure. You have to deal with that mouse.) Remember, these coupons are good anywhere you have grocery stores. I'm happy to mail them to anyone at no extra cost.

I'm getting back into the groove of things slowly but surely. Tonight I have piles of coupon inserts to get filed away before the next batch arrives in the morning. It's fun stuff, though!

A few days in the Smokey Mountains with family was so much fun and a very happy time for us. The pictures and stories are on my Linda's Notebook site at http://dustyangels.blogspot.com if you haven't seen it already. I'm planning to post pictures when I get permission from everyone.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: