Wednesday, March 03, 2010

WOW Triple-like Coupons and FREE Stuff at Giant Eagle March 4, 2010

Hey, I'm just discovering this brand new information on a blog I follow. It says Giant Eagle will run a rare coupon special March 4-10. According to the blog, a $1 coupon is worth $2. I haven't been able to confirm that this applies to our Columbus, OH, area yet. (It's almost midnight.) I can't believe no one mentioned it before, but please go to the blog HERE and follow up for yourself

Free items (with coupon special) include No Yolk, noodles Nabisco crackers. and Crest Toothpaste. 50 cents items include tea, soft scrub, dish soap and more.

I'll be checking it out first thing in the morning. Check it out HERE.

Happy Hunting!
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com or bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: