Monday, March 29, 2010

Free Things With Edited Free Link

First of all, I want to apologize for not letting everyone know about Kroger triple coupons this last weekend. I didn't find out until after it started this time. Not keeping up like I should, huh? But, Kroger does run this every few weeks, so keep saving those 50-cent coupons! It usually only triples up to 50-cents. You know the Central Ohio Kroger and Giant Eagle always doubles up to 99-cents! Even those coupons that say DO NOT DOUBLE. Ha ha. That's a joke.

I've started a new job as a trainer for the computer program Epic (see my blog Linda's Notebook), that is taking a lot of time right now, but I'll try to do better here on the coupon blog to keep you posted on the good deals and free meals!

Here's a link I got in my email today that looks like something for everyone. Click HERE
I hope it works. I can't check it before I post, but you can find her blog by doing a Google search of "mummydeals".


One freebie is coffee at Dunkin Donuts every Monday morning during the Month of March. IS THIS A JOKE? THERE ARE NO MORE MONDAY MORNINGS LEFT IN THE MONTH OF MARCH.

Well, keep smiling even if you didn't get that free coffee.

~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
Email: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: