Sunday, February 14, 2010

For Those Who Don't Get the Sunday Paper and FREE Gum Link

Here's a link to find coupons and print them out on your printer for FREE. HERE

This is for those who don't care to stock up, but want specific coupons to use next time they go shopping.

I'm delighted to say that my friend who went 'shopping' with me to learn the 'secrets' of saving with coupons and stocking up on extras, had a very successful day and is now teaching one of her friends. We're also taking advantage of Kroger triple coupons through today.

I got the coupons I ordered from eBay or HERE to get about 30 packages of Trident Layer Gum for FREE. It's free with the 75 cent coupon doubled at Kroger, Giant Eagle or Meijer. (It does cost about 5-cents a coupon plus a little postage to order extras online, but well worth it!) I don't chew gum very often as I have a partial that gets in the way, but I'll have something sweet to share with others!!!! This layered gum is NEW and the flavor lasts a long time.

Here's a link to get a coupon for free and then get it for free again at Walgreens. HERE for free gum coupon.

I sent several packages of gum to youngest son so he can share them with his students who show a good attitude and try hard in Algebra! He says they will looovvve the gum! It's also in the cutest package that others will envy. I'm not trying to sell you on the gum. All I ask is that you don't take the last one at the grocery store. Save one for me. :)

Remember, if you get one Sunday paper or find a Red Plum, Smart Source, P&G coupon insert, and you see a coupon you want more of, please e-mail me with your request. I'll mail them to you for FREE.

(How many times do I have to say FREE to convince you?)

Happy Free Stuff Shopping,
And, Happy Valentines Day
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com or bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: