Monday, October 26, 2009

Very Good Deals at Kroger in Central Ohio This Week

Besides having good deals at Kroger this week, the sales that match my coupons are grocery items that I use all the time. Like Quaker Oatmeal, Laundry Soap, Ricola Cough Drops, Colgate Toothpaste, Pert Shampoo, and more.

Tonight I planned ahead to match coupons with sales and ended up spending $8 and SAVED $68.00. Actually, that's better than usual for me. I'm pleased that I can replenish my Pantry 309 that has been getting pretty low. I can start fulfilling some wish-lists that have been put on hold.

I've been getting free name brand dog food for Sheba at Giant Eagle too. Now I'm just waiting for those Mentos to come on sale for 99 cents at Kroger or Giant Eagle, so I can get them free to pass out to my classmates when we get frustrated and start gnashing our teeth. ha ha

Keep a watch for the Mento sale,

~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com

No comments: