Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lost My Coupon Fairy

For every thing there is a season...

...And it appears my golden season of free coupons has ended.

I wish my Coupon Fairies (a sweet couple), the very best as they take up different duties in the newspaper world.

They have made changes at the same time that we are making our move to Denver, so it was only a matter of time before one of us wasn't up to bat anyway.

Today, I only got one newspaper and one set of Red Plum and Smart Source. I felt lost without all those papers, and sorting and sharing!!!!

If I come across any real good deals this week, I'll let you know, but strangely, the grocery store sale bags didn't get delivered up at the mailboxes either. So I'm in the dark all the way around. I haven't seen anything from Buffy in a while either. She's been getting ready for a big marathon (running), so wish her well with that.

It's 20 days until we plan to pull out with the Penske truck for Denver. (Friday, July 30). It looks like we may have more boxes already packed than we will have left to pack!!!! Hubby and I have been working hard to stay organized and on a strict time table.

Woo Hoo!!! Sometimes it's more like Boo Hoo!!!

Stay here for updates on Good Deals and Free Meals.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life and in coupons
~Linda

No comments: