Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sunday, October 3, 2010

We should have three coupon booklets in our paper today. For my friend, Edith, please find in the Smart Source the nice PediaSure $2 coupon and the 50-cent Irish Spring off any one coupon.

There's 75-cents off Colgate that, if doubled, provides free toothpaste.

We also like the Brush's Grillin Beans for $1 off.
75-cent V8 coupons, and $1 Softsoap.

I may order extra Mentos' $1 off so I can send a little care package to my son in South Carolina for his math students.

This is just from the Smart Source alone. I haven't looked at the Red Plum or P&G as I got up late and have to leave for work in an hour or so.

Have fun today. Enjoy the fine autumn weather! I see on Facebook from Buffy that it looks like rain in Columbus.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

No comments: