Friday, May 28, 2010

No Coupons May 30, 2010, and More...

Buffy has posted some good deals on her blog HERE, and she reminds us that we won't get any coupons this Sunday due to the Memorial Day Holiday.

I'm wishing everyone a happy, long, restful, weekend. May the kids be nice and quiet, and may hubby help with KP duty without being asked - or having the dish cloth thrown at him!

I'm (we are) seriously planning a life-changing event - like moving to Denver, Colorado, even though I didn't get the job I was hoping for.

As my hubby likes to say, "If you can't keep up take notes." Or, ... at least keep up with my postings here on the blog and my other blog called Linda's Notebook.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life and coupons!
~Linda

HOME: http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com
E-mail: pantry309@yahoo.com or bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: